WE PROUDLY SUPPORT VETERANS AND TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN ASSISTING THEM WITH THEIR MOBILITY NEEDS!
We believe that supporting our servicemembers and veterans should be top priority and have spent a great deal of time familiarizing ourselves with the available programs to aid those with both service connected as well as non-service connected disabilities. You don’t have to navigate these complex programs on your own, use the form on the right to contact our VA Specialist for additional information.
Servicemembers and Veterans may be eligible for a one-time payment of $20,235.20 toward the purchase of an automobile if they have service-connected disabilities. This benefit may only be utilized once in a lifetime.
- Loss, or permanent loss of use, of one or both feet, OR
- Loss, or permanent loss of use, of one or both hands, OR
- Permanent impairment of vision in both eyes to a certain degree, OR
- Severe burn injury, OR
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
Eligible veterans have access to equipment and training to help with entry, exit, and/or operation of a motor vehicle. The following modifications are included in the Automobile Adaptive Equipment Program. Note: This program may only be utilized on 2 vehicles in a 4 year period.
- Platform wheelchair lifts
- Vehicle conversions
- Low and high tech driving solutions
- Necessary Aftermarket vehicle modifications
An evaluation with our VA specialist will provide you with an outline of what equipment is necessary and covered by this program.